Another year, and another top ranking for Greeley’s economy! According to a new study done by WalletHub, Greeley topped the list of 2018’s Fastest-Growing Cities in America in the jobs and economy category. Greeley ranked #26 overall, #93 in the sociodemographics category, and #1 in jobs and the economy.
Other nearby Colorado cities in the report:
WalletHub’s rankings looked at things like:
- Job Growth
- Increase in Ratio of Full-Time to Part-Time Jobs
- Median Household Income Growth
- Unemployment Rate Decrease
- Poverty Rate Decrease
- Growth in Regional GDP per Capita
- Increase in Number of Businesses
- Increase in Number of Startups
- Increase in Venture Capital Investment
- Median House Price Growth
- Building-Permit Activity Growth
- Foreclosure Rate Decrease
WalletHub compared 515 cities of varying population sizes based on 15 key measures of both growth and decline over a period of seven years. Read more about the study from WalletHub.
More Jobs = More Homes
According to another recent study 80631 is now one of the “Nation’s 50 Hottest Zip Codes,” according to Realtor.com. The Greeley Colorado zip code was ranked 44 out of 32,000 zip codes, based on the time it takes properties to sell and how frequently homes are viewed.
Only three Colorado zip codes made this list; Colorado Springs at #2, Greeley at #44, and Broomfield at #48.