During the latest “Do Tell! – Greeley Voices that Inspire” event, six storytellers shared their unique perspectives in the Hensel Phelps Theater at the Union Colony Civic Center in Greeley. These were spectacular stories told, not by professionals, but by real members of our community.
The storytellers included:
- Allison Dunning – “A Recovering Alcoholic’s Journey to World Recognition as Balloon Artist”
- Rosalva Haro-Lyons – “My Journey from Mexico to America”
- Mitzi Moran – “Thank you, Leonard”
- Diana Vasquez – “From Cotton Fields to CFO”
- Sarah Wooten – “Slaying the Dragon: One Woman’s Quest to Overcome Fear and Anxiety”
- Jordan Yates – “My Depression’s Name is Sam”
Thanks to the hard work of some community volunteers, you can relive each of these beautiful stories below.
It was another amazing night for Do Tell, we can hardly wait to see what next year holds, and the stories that have yet to be shared. Watch for application information in 2019 and maybe you can tell your own story.