You and your kids won’t want to miss the 21st annual Teddy Bear Bash at the Union Colony Civic Center, 701 10th Ave., Saturday, December 2, from 9 to 11 a.m.
Children (recommended ages 3 – 9) can:
- Meet Christopher the Christmas Bear, (Parents don’t forget to bring your camera!)
- get a holiday tattoo,
- play games,
- walk through beautifully decorated trees,
- watch a mini-Nutcracker Dance recital presented by Colorado Dance Theatre
- fish at the North Pole Fish ‘n’ hole,
- make a very “beary” craft to take home,
- enjoy refreshments,
- call the North Pole Hotline with their Christmas wish list,
- and register to win a Teddy Bear and a bike!
Tickets are $5 (+$1.25 handling fee) per person and go on sale Wednesday, October 25th at noon. Babies under 1 in arms are free. A limited number of tickets will be sold and may be purchased online at ucstars.com, by calling 970.356.5000, or from the UCCC Box Office, 701 10th Avenue. Don’t miss this “unbearably” delightful morning of fun!
Sponsored by the City of Greeley, the Greeley Philharmonic Guild and co-sponsored by the University of Northern Colorado and Wild for a Smile, DDS. All proceeds benefit the Union Colony Civic Center and the Greeley Philharmonic Guild. For more information visit greeleyfestivaloftrees.com.